HOTSTART, Inc. has an opening for a CNC Machinist based from our corporate headquarters in Spokane, Washington. We are looking for a candidate to join our team and participate in our goal to be the world leader in engine heating solutions.
- Work standard day shift, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Ability to set up and run machines with very little supervision
- Experience with multiple axis mills or lathes
- Ability to select tooling according to part
- Ability to hold very close tolerances across dimensions
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must have basic knowledge of editing G & M codes/Mazatrol programming is a plus
- Willing and able to complete pre-employment skills assessment, background check and drug screening
- Must be able to work overtime when needed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years or more experience as a CNC machinist
HOTSTART Inc. is a world leading manufacturer of industrial engine preheating systems. Established in 1942 and ISO 9001:2008 certified, we have grown to over 180 employees in a modern manufacturing facility. The company provides a 100% owner-funded benefits package highlighted by medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401(k) with contribution matching and profit sharing, and educational assistance. Email resume by August 31st to email@example.com, or mail to PO Box 11245 Spokane Valley WA 99211 ~ Drug-free/EEO.