HOTSTART, Inc. has an opening for production assemblers in our plant from our corporate headquarters in Spokane, Washington. This position is responsible for the assembly and testing of engine heating systems. This position will work closely with Production team members in addition to the Quality, Design Engineering, and Manufacturing Engineering teams, under the direction of the department Line Lead, Production Supervisor, and Production Manager.
- Following departmental processes for assembly, test and quality requirements
- Reading multilevel bill of material, point to point, wiring schematic and work instruction documents to support product assembly effort
- Production testing including electrical hipot and air leak testing
Ideal candidates will have the following skills:
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Background and experience with electro-mechanical assemblies preferred
- Troubleshooting abilities to identify and resolve fitment and function of assemblies
- Ability to take direction, communicate clearly and respectfully, and work well with others to successfully meet daily output and quality requirements
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Basic PC skills including Word and Excel preferred
- Previous assembly and/or test experience preferred.
- Knowledge and use of lean manufacturing concepts
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
HOTSTART Inc. is a world leading manufacturer of industrial engine preheating systems. Established in 1942 and ISO 9001:2015 certified, we have grown to over 180 employees in a modern manufacturing facility. The company provides a strong benefit package highlighted by medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) with contribution matching and profit sharing, and educational assistance. Email resume by Jan 31st to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to PO Box 11245 Spokane Valley WA 99211 ~ Drug-free/HOTSTART is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
|Date Posted||November 15, 2017|
|Valid Through||January 31, 2018|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Location||5723 E. Alki Ave., Spokane Valley, WA 99212 USA|