Quality Control Inspector
HOTSTART has an opening for a Quality Control Inspector based from our corporate headquarters in Spokane, Washington. We are looking for a team oriented candidate to use their skills and knowledge to inspect finished products, products being processed and incoming parts/materials for conformance to specifications. Precision measuring instruments and test equipment are used to approve parts and products. The QC Inspector will need to document nonconforming parts and author corrective action reports to fulfill the requirements of this job. The QC Inspector will also need to have knowledge and understanding of the proper use of measuring equipment. Computer skills are required, with proficiency in Excel and the ability to learn programming of inspection equipment being a plus.
- Inspect/verify the quality of received material
- Inspect prototype products & first article
- Auditing of internal processes and products
- Finished products inspection (Certificate of conformance)
- Internal machine parts inspection
- Implementation of calibration program
- Gauge Repeatability & Reproducibility studies
- Programming of inspection equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
HOTSTART Inc. is a world leading manufacturer of industrial engine preheating systems. Established in 1942 and ISO 9001:2015 certified, we have grown to over 180 employees in a modern manufacturing facility. The company provides a 100% owner-funded benefits package highlighted by medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) with contribution matching and profit sharing, and educational assistance. Email resume to email@example.com, or mail to PO Box 11245 Spokane Valley WA 99211 ~ Drug-free/HOTSTART is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
|Date Posted||March 20, 2018|
|Valid Through||April 12, 2018|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Location||5723 E. Alki Ave., Spokane Valley, WA 99212 USA|