Technical Support Specialist - Railroad
HOTSTART, Inc. has an opening for a Technical Support Specialist, based at our Railroad office in Merrillville, Indiana. We are looking for a candidate to join our team and participate in our vision to be the world leader in engine heating solutions. We seek a team-oriented person capable of working with multiple areas of our company and contributing to efforts to improve and expand our products and services while providing excellent technical support to the railroad market.
- Electrical/mechanical experience in locomotive applications
- Act as a technical liaison between HOTSTART engineering and customers
- Provide input for improvements and maintenance of existing products
- Provide input for new product development efforts
- Customer support for new products and changes as they are released
- Ability to efficiently gather and disseminate the technical needs of the customers
- Customer support for product selection, installation and operational field support
- Product adaptation to fit field requirements
- Effectively communicate to customers, design and operational specifics
- Excellent communication skills
This will be a full time Technical Support Specialist position for the HOTSTART, Chicago office located in Merrillville, IN. This position will be responsible for in house technical support, field service (some travel required), and basic customer/sales support for the Railroad Division. The right candidate will assist in new product development, existing product line maintenance, product improvement and technical support to our customers.
HOTSTART Inc. is a world leading manufacturer of industrial engine preheating systems. Established in 1942 and ISO 9001:2015 certified, we have grown to over 180 employees in a modern manufacturing facility. The company provides a 100% owner-funded benefits package highlighted by medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) with contribution matching and profit sharing, and educational assistance. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to PO Box 11245 Spokane Valley WA 99211 ~ Drug-free/HOTSTART is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
|Date Posted||March 27, 2018|
|Valid Through||April 20, 2018|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Location||8915 Broadway, Merrillville, IN 46410 USA|