HOTSTART, Inc. has an opening for a Traffic Clerk based from our corporate headquarters in Spokane, Washington. This position will be responsible for securing arrangements with transportation service providers for shipment of product to HOTSTART customers.
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices or orders to verify accuracy. Inspect shipments to ensure correct order fulfillment.
- Confer or correspond with established representatives (internal and external) to rectify problems such as damaged shipments, shortages or non-conformance to specifications. Respond to customer problems or complaints.
- Contact carrier representatives to make arrangements or issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
- Preparation of a variety of shipping documents.
- Professional business correspondence with internal and external customers.
- Determine shipping methods, routes or rates for materials to be shipped. Analyze shipping information to make the best routing decisions for timely deliveries.
- High school diploma or equivalent, 3 years general computer experience.
- Experience with Traffic Coordination, customer service and/or data entry a plus.
- Will train the right candidate with a desire to learn and an eye for detail.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
HOTSTART Inc. is a world leading manufacturer of industrial engine preheating systems. Established in 1942 and ISO 9001:2015 certified, we have grown to over 180 employees in a modern manufacturing facility. The company provides a 100% owner-funded benefits package highlighted by medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) with contribution matching and profit sharing, and educational assistance. Email resume by March 31st to email@example.com, or mail to PO Box 11245 Spokane Valley WA 99211 ~ Drug-free/HOTSTART is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
|Date Posted||February 20, 2018|
|Valid Through||March 31, 2018|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Location||5723 E. Alki Ave., Spokane Valley, WA 99212 USA|