HOTSTART selected as one of the Best Places to Work Inland Northwest
Spokane, Wash. – HOTSTART was recently named as one of the Best Places to Work Inland Northwest. The third annual list was created by the Spokane Journal of Business and Best Companies Group. This survey and awards program was designed to identify, recognize, and honor the best employers in the Inland Northwest, benefiting the region’s economy, workforce, and businesses. HOTSTART was named a finalist for the top employer in the medium sized employer category.
To be considered for participation, companies had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a for-profit, not-for-profit business or government entity
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Have a facility in the Inland Northwest region (Spokane, Pend Oreille, and Stevens counties in Washington State; and Kootenai and Bonner counties in Idaho.)
- Have a minimum of 15 full-time or part-time employees working in the Inland Northwest
- Be in business a minimum of 1 year
Companies from across the region entered the two-part survey process to determine the Best Places to Work Inland Northwest. The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated company's workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems, and demographics. The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final ranking. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration and survey process, analyzed the data, and determined the final rankings.
The list-making companies will be honored at an awards ceremony on September 26, 2018 at the Davenport Grand Hotel in Spokane. The award winners and rankings will be published in the September 27 issue of the Spokane Journal of Business.
For more information on the Best Places to Work Inland Northwest program, visit www.BestPlacestoWorkINW.com.