Spokane, Wash. – HOTSTART was awarded today #1 Medium Company in the 2019 Best Places to Work Inland Northwest competition. The fourth annual list was created by the Spokane Journal of Business and Best Companies Group. This survey and awards program is designed to identify, recognize, and honor the best employers in the Inland Northwest, benefiting the region’s economy, workforce, and businesses. HOTSTART was also the number one manufacturer on the list and ranked fifth overall out of 35 companies.
To be considered for participation, companies had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a for-profit, not-for-profit business or government entity
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Have a facility in the Inland Northwest region (Spokane, Pend Oreille, and Stevens counties in Washington State; and Kootenai and Bonner counties in Idaho.)
- Have a minimum of 15 full-time or part-time employees working in the Inland Northwest
- Be in business a minimum of 1 year
Companies from across the region entered the two-part survey process to determine the Best Places to Work Inland Northwest. The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated company's workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems, and demographics. The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final ranking. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration and survey process, analyzed the data, and determined the final rankings.
The list-making companies were honored at an awards ceremony on October 9, 2019 at the Spokane Convention Center. The award winners and rankings will be published in the October 10 issue of the Spokane Journal of Business.
For more information on the Best Places to Work Inland Northwest program, visit www.BestPlacestoWorkINW.com.