Design, Build & Deliver
Complete Manufacturing from Design to Delivery
We are builders. We are designers. We are engineers. We are packaging and shipping logistics experts.
We are your complete manufacturing solution partner. Unlike other companies, Hotstart sees the value in owning the complete manufacturing process from design to build to final delivery. We’re small enough to offer personalized services for each individual project, while remaining large enough to get it done from start to finish.
Since 1942, Hotstart has made increasing investments in vertically integrating in-house manufacturing capabilities. The production team is fully supported by our engineering department from initial concept to final product. Complete manufacturing from design to delivery under one roof enhances product quality, lowers cost, allows for innovation and shortens lead times.
Contact Greg Walters, Sales Manager, at email@example.com to discuss your project needs and how Hotstart can be your complete manufacturing solutions partner.
Vertically Integrated Capabilities
- Machining capacity with in-house CNC Milling, Lathe and Saw capabilities on a variety of materials including aluminum, stainless steel, carbon steel alloys, copper, and brass
- Injection Molding for custom shaped components out of commonly used plastics with any combination of fillers
- Tool and Die for in-house custom die design and manufacturing
- Power Cord/Wire Harness Assembly for a variety of power cord or controls combinations as complete, ready-to-integrate assemblies
- UL 508A / UL NNNY Panel Assembly for industrial control panels used in a range of applications and industries
- Dedicated LEAN manufacturing team
- Electro-mechanical assembly proficiency
- Validation testing in state-of-the-art facility to reproduce real-world operating conditions
- In-house inspection team to verify quality of both components and final product assembly
- Complete product development – initial prototyping, materials sourcing, cost estimation, initializing production, final product assembly and shipping both domestic and internationally
Hotstart at a glance
- 142,000 square feet manufacturing facility
- 75+ years experience manufacturing product
- 170+ employees
- 5 regional offices supporting North America, Europe and Asia
- 10,000+ Average parts produced each day
- 100+ countries shipped to internationally
- ISO certified since 2001